Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Karma, and I don't mean my mother or grandmother.

Besides, their names are spelled 'Carma'.

I have a confession. I'm on the border of the land of 'sappy happy' and I have every intention of continuing on my current route. The only problem is that I've mocked the residents thereof for years, and I do mean YEARS, and I'm not sure I'm enjoying the karmic lesson.

I told that to the guy I'm dating. His reply? "I love you. Deal with it."

I'm totally entranced by his confidence in this matter. I know it's not human to be perfectly confident in all areas, of course, but in this thing he's so sure! I don't know if I've mentioned his profession but he's a programmer. I keep joking with him that this isn't love, I'm simply aligning w/ the parameters of his 'relationship' program and not throwing too many error messages. He rolls his eyes and says, "It's so clear you work in HR."

2 comments:

Sara said...

BWAHAHAHAHHA I love it!! And so true on so many levels. You and I need to chat. Say, tomorrow night? Karmas a bitch, huh? ;) This is one scenario where I didn't mind it though.

Boo said...

I can't wait to witness the dynamics between the two of you in the flesh. I hate that I haven't met your Beau but am so happy because you are happy. I can't think of anyone who is more deserving.