Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Miles to go

On Thursday I head to Boise to hang out with Tristin and attend a conference. From there I'm driving to Salt Lake for a day and then dashing (via plane) to DC for a couple of weeks. The trip is somewhat unexpected but not totally unwelcome. I have only one major complication and his name is Chum. He's a German Shepherd-X who came to me as a rescue. And, not surprisingly, I love him. He's been bounced around lots in his life and I need to find him a forever home. Before I leave. On Thursday.

People who need a dog, please call me!

Also, on my way home this weekend my car turned 150,000 miles! For those of you who don't know the story of my car, my Great-Grandfather bought it new in 1993. From there it was given to my Grandmother who passed it on to my Parents who sold it to me. So in 15 year, four generations of my family have owned that car. It's full of memories of all types and I love to think about my family when I drive.

Anyway, I could sit here and blog or I could go finish laundry. And find the kennel (Duke is going with me). And pack. Or I could just sit here and cry because I have way too much to do.

No comments: