Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fore!

Anne is a photographer I enjoy. Today she posted a photo with a link to a blog I now enjoy called Take Out Photo. There's some type of contest (though I have no idea about specifics) this month involving foreground and photos. When I think of foreground I often think of a photo I took while snuggling Mason before Tristin snatched my godson away from me with the whole "I'm his Mother. He has to relocate with me." logic. I see holes there but I gave in.

Hope you enjoy the photo!

2 comments:

marc said...

What a tender and bittersweet (in the context) photo. I'm glad you participated. I do a new theme each month and encourage people to share their work (although unfortunately there are no awards or anything—just a way to see what other people are doing with the monthly theme). Hope to see you participate again in the future.

- Tristin - said...

Man- this "Tristin" character sounds like such a heartless BeeeOTCH HA! HA! What about YOUR needs!!! :D

But I love this photo! Those are some of my FAVORITE hands! Can't wait till you come down! WOOOO!