Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Tradition is Born

I can't begin to describe how in love with Mardi Gras I am. The first day we were here we went to the inaugural parade of Ocean City, Mississippi. My camera was nearly dead but I managed to grab this shot of a door wreath...

We got some fantastic beads which started our quest to double our bead count at every parade. I will tell you, after Mobile yesterday we are going to have to get BUSY at the next parade.

Yesterday we went to Bellingrath Gardens and had a fantastic time before heading into Mobile, AL for oysters and parade fun. Here are a couple of highlight photos with descriptions to follow.



1 comment:

[alisar] said...

I'm so out of the loop! To think that I asked you if you were going to be in DC this weekend. What a dumbkopf.
Try to keep your shirt on, okay?