Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart.

Darling Apartment,

I can't believe it's been a year! I love that our anniversary gives me an additional reason to celebrate February 14th. Today I carefully swept and mopped your floors after repainting the cabinets. I could feel that you were happy with the facelift. At your request, I'll wait until you're fully healed to post pictures. I know it's gushy to write to you publicly like this and you'll probably be upset at me but I don't care! I must shout my love for you from the rooftops! I couldn't be happier to have a partner like you in my life. You're amazingly comforting, you're warm and you look dang good in red!

Just know, my love, that my heart is yours. I don't even *look* at others since I met you. I know we're not promised forever but I hope we can take every beautiful day at a time, appreciating the time we've been given.

With all my heart and most of my income,

Stephanie

1 comment:

molly said...

Thank you for my daily dose of humor!