Monday, February 16, 2009

If Michael Jackson can dub himself the 'King of Pop'...

Then I'm perfectly content dubbing myself "Queen of the Idiots." I have to say I'm really quite content with my life. I enjoy my apartment. I love my family being near me and I'm fearing that addictive force may keep me in Montana far past my planned stay here--we'll see. But when all is going so well I just have to throw in a little spice to keep myself off kilter. This particular spice always comes in a 'man' flavor. It's really quite amusing how predictable I am.

My favorite saying, or one of them, is "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

And yet...

See? Go get ready for my coronation.

1 comment:

Rae said...

ooooohhhh...do i get to wear a pretty pretty dress?

It would definitely be better then what I wore for my coronation as Queen of the Geeks......