Tuesday, September 9, 2008

To my darling friends,

I don't know if you know this about me but sometimes at night I sit here in my little home and just stare off into space, thinking about all of you. I worry over each of you in my mind and send out little prayers for things I think could help. Sometimes if I'm shopping or the like, I think of you and imagine how we'd laugh together over something that was special just to us. It's so fun to have each of you there in my mind.

Sometimes, like today, I distinctly feel this weight about not being able to solve your problems. It's silly, I know. It's illogical, I know. And boy do I know it's not my job to solve your stuff. I also know that you're wildly capable of doing it on your own. That doesn't change that I would, in a second, take the crap that each of you is bearing now and replace it with daisies and sunshine if I could.

I hope you know that, dear ones. Even when it's horrible and I say things that add to the mess--I love you and I'd take it all if I could. And even when you don't feel like anyone knows you're alive, I do.

I just wanted you all to know that.

Love, kisses and wishes for hottie spouses--

Me