Friday, September 12, 2008

He makes a good point.

I haven't had cable in nearly a year and I don't particularly like television anymore. I watch shows online sometimes and I'm sure when new episodes of my favorites (House and Heros) come out, I'll kick myself for not having the ability to watch them RIGHT NOW THIS INSTANT but somehow I'll live. And of the television I'm avoiding, late-night talk shows are something I didn't watch to begin with unless the insomnia got so bad I could even think about moving my eyeballs to read anymore.

That said, of that bunch, I've always like Craig Ferguson the best. Don't know why, really, other than he appeals to my sense of kooky humor. This morning Lara (of Nick & Lara on the sidebar--oh! except I looked and I haven't added them yet but I will after I publish this) posted a link on Facebook that I thought was so great, I'd share.

Thanks, Lara! And thanks to Craig for a good point. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Well I didn't know YOU had ANOTHER blog. So THERE. Ha. So if you're a devoted fan does that mean I have to actually blog again? I've kind of been slacking. I have good excuses though...

Sara said...

Oh yeah. And we definitely need to party. I'm in class that halloween weekend, but I'm all about a rockin party or dinner or whatever. Yay for expecting it this time and being able to plan it in!!!!

molly said...

LOVE it! Very witty. I'm going to have Dave watch this tonight when he gets home. Thank you for the exposure.