Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Taking advantage of the fact that she does not have this blog address.

Recently my Dad hurt his back doing some yard work with my Mom--lifting a two-ton boulder or some such thing. Dad is traveling this week and staying with Grandma (his Mom) as a base of operations. My Grams is one of the sweetest, nicest people I know. She's one of my best friends and knows me better than almost anyone. She is also amazing unaware sometimes.

In order to accommodate Dad, Mom called Grams to tell her about his pain-relief regimen and make sure Grams had everything on hand. Finding one deficiency in her stash, my Grams proceeded to call every drugstore in her area and ask for a 'heating vibrator' for Dad to use on his back.

3 comments:

The Keeffers said...

I really liked the photos of the wedding. I looked them up on facebook. 80)

Rae said...

thanks for the chuckle...my sister and brother in law work in a repair shop in Provo....they get a kick out of all the older people who come in to have their "Vibrators" repaired.

[alisar] said...

So...did she find one?