Thursday, August 21, 2008

Many, many moons ago

Tristin tagged me to do this. So Tris, here is it!

Joys:
1) Perfect peace in my clean apartment.
2) Hearing the voices of my loved ones.
3) My fur-babies (Duke and Ziggy).
4) My new camping gear!

Fears:
1) Spiders
2) Death of others
3) Celibacy for the rest of my life! ;)

Goals:
1) Attain my elusive degree!
2) Hit the '100 countries' mark.
3) 26.2 miles in less than 6 hours.

Obsessions/Collections:
1) Obsession- Carrots and Cool Whip!! <--just trust me and try it. You'll be happy.
2) Obsession- Stories-I love to hear about other people!
3) Collection- Books and some more books. And a couple of books.

Random surprising facts:
1) Please, don't touch the header felt in a car when I'm in there. I *hate* that sound.
2) I have seen every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the musical is the best one.
3) I was once Bugs Bunny.
4) At no point in my apartment are you more than 10 steps from one of my many stereos. It's bordering on insane. I like it.

3 comments:

[alisar] said...

I echo the musical episode love. I've seen every season of Scrubs - and my favorite episode is the musical - one phrase "Guy Love" - that's all you need to know.

- Tristin - said...

I think they'll need a visual of "carrots and coolwhip" YUMMY!!! :D

Anne said...

Goal #3, you can totally do it!! Go Steph!!

Also, can you tell me where you found the code for the last five runs widget? Mine wasn't working so I deleted it and now I can't find that particular option on the website anywhere!