Saturday, October 25, 2008

Quirky, here we come.

Tristin (linked somewhere on this silly blog) tagged me to share 6 quirky things about myself with the world. Since I've already discussed my meds I figured, hey! Why not?

1) I am *very* particular about my bed. The sheets cost more than most of my shoes (and you know that's saying something). When I get into bed to sleep there must be NO wrinkles that I can discern through touch. I lay on my stomach, feet off the end of the bed, left ear to the pillow and the covers covering all but my right ear and face. I can NOT sleep without my ear out or my face covered.

2) I have more pens than Bank of America. You think I'm kidding? I have, at this moment, 2 quart-size bags filled with pens that I just discovered yesterday in addition to the mug of pens in each room. Needless to say, Goodwill won't be running out of pens any time soon.

3) I hate writing with pens without caps. It's simply immodest.

4) I refuse to organize my books. I always manage to find one that I haven't read or want to re-read when I'm looking for the one I'm thinking of. It's worked for years and the only a very cute man could change that.

5) I'm freakish about pedicures. I must have well attended feet at all times. Since I'm trying to be the Frugal Frida right now, I have to do them for myself. I hate it. As soon as I can it's back to $100/month for real pedicures.

6) I dislike wearing anything too tightly around my neck. No turtle-necks for this girl! Sometimes round necks are too tight. If I wear a necklace, which is very rare, it will be long enough to put my head through with my hair done easily and will probably be off mid-event. But I love earrings!

1 comment:

Sara said...

You are coming home soon. YAY!!! So call me when you get here so we can play! I have class thursday, friday and saturday, but we are def getting together! Can't wait to see you!!!!

PS - my validation word was smsoster. I think you should come up with a definition for that.