Saturday, April 25, 2009

Is it possible to have slept less?

I swear, I haven't had more than five hours of sleep since I left home. And those five hours have usually been from dawn until, like, noon. I don't know what it is about being on the East Coast temporarily that so wholly screws up my circadian rhythms but ...well, just wow.

I'm now in Denver on my way home from three weeks with my parents. I'll be home for three days and then drive back to Salt Lake City to meet Amber and be together for an important anniversary for about five days. Then I'm going to go home, dig a big hole and not emerge until the end of August holding a degree and a certification.

Well, ok. That's not totally true. I'm going to camp. And I'm going to go to New Orleans for a conference (and a Sheryl Crow concert!!) and Amber's birthday (which is July 9) and then, really, I'm totally digging in. I'm not even kidding.

I'm going to get this homebody-hermit thing right if it kills me!

1 comment:

Boo said...

You are such a punk! I can't believe you! MY BIRTHDAY IS JULY 1st! I'm not really upset. I actually really like it when you tease me about it AND I am so excited to spend it with you! :)